About This Site

I'm a Tech Guy for over 30 Years Knowledge of Computers, Networks, PC Gadgets. This site is to be used to share some of my knowledge and reviews

Changed Phones Can’t Connect To Exchange

I recently changed my phone that I connect to my work MS Exchange 2010 Server. When I tried to setup the email account it configured fine but said it could not connect to server when I tried seeing my emails. Turns out there is a limit of 10 devices that can connect to one MS Exchange account using Active Sync. Found this here.

Here are the steps to fix this:

Follow these steps to reduce the number of devices associated with your account:

  1. Sign in to Outlook Web App and go to Options > Phone > Mobile Phones.
  2. Delete any unused partnerships to reduce the number of devices associated with this account to ten or fewer.

Comments are closed.